People keep this something called bucket list. Never really understood what it is. I never plan ahead. I don’t have any special goals. I wouldn’t care less if I didn’t experience things before 30, 40 or any other age. If I had a list, my goals would be too expensive to do anyway. Other thing is not being brave enough to do them. A bucket list doesn’t need to be something that costs money. But in my bucket list they are. So what are they, you ask.
Here are top 5
- Travel by plane
- See an NHL ice hockey match in Canada
- Go to Paris
- Be part in a real movie production
- 1. I’ve written about this before on this blog. I’ve never been on a plane, honest. I’ve always travelled other ways. I don’t know how it would feel to be in one. It’s also expensive to travel this way. At least I save the environment by not flying.
- 2. I don’t actually follow NHL. I love ice hockey and it would be great to see a game. Feel the atmosphere. How the fans react in the big world. I especially want to experience that. That’s something you don’t see here in Finland. Some fans make sounds and cheer but the rest only watch a game and then go home. It’s totally different over there.
- 3. My parents have been in Paris when they were young. We have travelled in Europe but not there. I don’t speak French so English would be the only language I could use. Would be nice though to learn. I would love to see the Eiffel Tower, sit in a café watching people walk by and just walk around. This is something I could actually do if I had the money. Maybe one day.
- 4. I have made a short film in school and studied screen play writing. Would be nice to be in a real film production. It’s fun but hard work. I wouldn’t want to be in the movie itself. I don’t even have to work. Just to be there for a day or two to see how it’s done. After seeing the behind the scenes on DVD in both Lord of the rings and The Hobbit, I wanted to be in one even more.
- 5. This is quite a dilemma. It could be something travelling or it could be meeting a person I admire. I’ve actually already met one, the ski jumper Janne Ahonen. The meeting was short but still.
While I wrote this part, there’s actually one thing. Seeing a Formula One race. I’m not much into that anymore but still that would be one thing I could do if I had the money. It could also be some other motor sport event but I won’t get into that.