Everything on this blog is genuine. Everything I write belongs to me. I stand by every word I write. These are my opinions and I hope you all respect them. If you want to use this material, please ask my permission first. Thank you!
People keep this something called bucket list. Never really understood what it is. I never plan ahead. I don’t have any special goals. I wouldn’t care less if I didn’t experience things before 30, 40 or any other age. If I had a list, my goals would be too expensive to do anyway. Other thing is not being brave enough to do them. A bucket list doesn’t need to be something that costs money. But in my bucket list they are. So what are they, you ask.
Here are top 5
- Travel by plane
- See an NHL ice hockey match in Canada
- Go to Paris
- Be part in a real movie production
- 1. I’ve written about this before on this blog. I’ve never been on a plane, honest. I’ve always travelled other ways. I don’t know how it would feel to be in one. It’s also expensive to travel this way. At least I save the environment by not flying.
- 2. I don’t actually follow NHL. I love ice hockey and it would be great to see a game. Feel the atmosphere. How the fans react in the big world. I especially want to experience that. That’s something you don’t see here in Finland. Some fans make sounds and cheer but the rest only watch a game and then go home. It’s totally different over there.
- 3. My parents have been in Paris when they were young. We have travelled in Europe but not there. I don’t speak French so English would be the only language I could use. Would be nice though to learn. I would love to see the Eiffel Tower, sit in a café watching people walk by and just walk around. This is something I could actually do if I had the money. Maybe one day.
- 4. I have made a short film in school and studied screen play writing. Would be nice to be in a real film production. It’s fun but hard work. I wouldn’t want to be in the movie itself. I don’t even have to work. Just to be there for a day or two to see how it’s done. After seeing the behind the scenes on DVD in both Lord of the rings and The Hobbit, I wanted to be in one even more.
- 5. This is quite a dilemma. It could be something travelling or it could be meeting a person I admire. I’ve actually already met one, the ski jumper Janne Ahonen. The meeting was short but still.
While I wrote this part, there’s actually one thing. Seeing a Formula One race. I’m not much into that anymore but still that would be one thing I could do if I had the money. It could also be some other motor sport event but I won’t get into that.
I write because it’s fun. Writing is like breathing. Without breathing you can’t live. Writing is also good therapy. It’s also easier to express my thoughts. If I talk to someone I always think first what to say. When I write things I have time to think. In a conversation you might forget what you were suppose to say and when the situation is over, it’s too late. It happens too often. That’s also an introversion thing. It always feels weird when I have to start conversations. When I write, thing go the way I’ve planned it.
I couldn’t never make blogging a living. I’m not good enough to give advice. I’m the one who needs advice. It would be too difficult to think every day what to write. I write when I feel like it. I’m not good at keeping up a schedule when it comes to writing. I couldn’t be an author either even if I’ve always been good at writing fiction. Speaking of that. I love writing fan fiction. It’s also a great escape from reality. You need to live in another world for a while. Especially when bad things are happening in the real world.
When I was younger I had diaries. I didn’t write anything secret. Unless you mean crushes on pop stars. That’s nothing to be embarrassed about. If someone found my diaries and read them, I wouldn’t care. I’ve read them and it’s more of, what was I thinking, kind of things. But nothing I feel ashamed of. If I was famous, tabloids they would be very disappointed. There’s nothing there that would destroy my career. If I had one that is.
I started writing at 7 years but then it was only a few sentences. Like I said before in this post, writing is like breathing to me. The same with music and photography. I just can’t live without them. I have to get my thoughts out of my head and writing is better than keep it all inside. You don’t have to be a great writer to write. It doesn’t even have to be published anywhere. As longs as you write, that’s all that matters. That’s how I survive from depression. I feel down at times but I’m lucky I don’t suffer from it. I could never put myself in someone elses shoes but I can be there for the person who does have it bad.
These are the reasons why I write. If someone said I should stop writing, I should say, stop breathing. I’ll write until I can’t no more. It’s my life and you should do what you like with yours. Do what you love and don’t let other people spoil your mood.
This is daily inspiration and my 30 minutes is up.
I’m taking part in The Daily Post, finding everyday inspiration and will try to write everyday but I won’t post them unless I really want to.